Minutes of the meeting of the PICISOC Board
12 February, 2013, 0600UTC
Present: Maureen, Ellen, Emani, Etuate, Louise
No Apologies: Andrew
Formal Motions endorsed by the Board
- Financial statement for PacINET to have details finalised by Louise before passing on to ISOC with formal PacINET report from the Board.
- Proposal by Tonga to hold PacINET 2013 accepted. Final date of PacINET (TBC) after Emani has confirmed date of Ministers meeting in the Marshall Islands.
- Joint ISOC-PISICO logo to be inserted at top left of website page
- Postal address of PICISOC Bank account is now c/o Anju Mangal, SPC, Suva, Fiji. Anju will remain as a signatory of PICISOC’s Fiji-based Westpac Bank account
- Ian Thompson is the second signatory of the Fiji- PICISOC bank account. Confirmation letters to be sent to Anju and Ian). Letter to be sent to the Westpac Bank, Suva, of this decision.
- Letter of endorsement from the Board to support Etuate’s research within the Pacific region
Actions from meeting
|Letter to the Westpac Bank, Suva to confirm change of signatories for the PICISOC account
|Finalise financial statement for PacINET to send to ISOC
|Letter confirming continuation as signatory of PICISOC’s Westpac Bank Account by Anju Mangal
|Letter to be sent to Ian Thompson thanking him for his acceptance as signatory of PICISOC’s Westpac Bank Account.
|Done (in #1)
|Westpac e-Banking form (to enable monthly statements for Board meetings)
|Letter of endorsement for Etuate’s research to be sent to Etuate